Sunday, June 9, 2013

Individual contricution - Arduino development

Arduino Code :

http://www.mediafire.com/view/kapg5bkwvmct8y7/Final_arduino_code.docx

Based on the ping sensor online tutorial ( http://trollmaker.com/article3/arduino-and-hc-sr04-ultrasonic-sensor ), I've developed my arduino code with multiple LEDs. As you can see in my code, I've set up eight ranges where each one of them will light up different amount of LED, while different LEDs represent the distance range of detected object and the sensor itself. The only output we can get from it is a list of numbers, and these data will be sent over to grasshopper firefly for further development in the next stage .

Below is a video testing this code :

3 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB!
    REALLY WORKS!

    I try to make ping sensor + servos.
    Can you help me?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Check my posts for ARCH1393 Graduation project via webteach. I've done a project with similar stuff with servo.

    Cheers
    Ricky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please
    Can you send me the link?
    I can not finde.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete